понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SGEN X64

Friday, September 28, 1: Asked 9 years, 9 months ago. Here is what I did: Mike Atlas Mike Atlas 7, 3 3 gold badges 37 37 silver badges 59 59 bronze badges. Hopefully, this will get you unblocked. Again this works ok in Any CPU platform build, just fails on x sgen x64

Uploader: Marn
Date Added: 5 March 2007
File Size: 33.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25073
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





sgen x64

Monday, December 27, 4: Anyway, I disabled the serialization assembly generation and it does indeed compile now. NETFramework folder to be created, and the build to run successfully. Check out the FAQ!

Using "SGen" task from assembly "Microsoft. Then I do copy sgen. When I set sven vs to x64 because I have 64bit dlls and run compilation sgen says that An attempt was made to load an assembly with an incorrect format VS takse sgen from C: I encountered the same error when I tried to compile my project Platform target is set to x86 in Release.

I have heard that this issue will be fixed with VS which is a good thing. What I sgn was set the sgen path to the x64 folder in the msbuild file. Remove From My Forums. Error MSB is kind of generic, you might want to activate a more verbose project build output.

Still, I hope this might help someone running into this issue. Active 4 years, 4 months ago. DependentDummyx64' or one of its dependencies. This will x6 msbuild to run another instance, load the new toolsversion and call the target, this time with the 4. Sgej had this same issue and viewing the output screen gave me more details.

All about XmlSerializer Performance and Sgen

Everything builds and runs ok when the platform is AnyCPU, but x64 platform will not work. The app kept crashing when loading your DLL.

sgen x64

Edited by JonathanBick Zgen, October 6, Hi Chris - have been doing some further experimenting, and found something interesting. Can you post what is the result?

SGEN: Mixed mode assembly is built against version ‘v’… – PJG Creations

Please enter a comment Verification: My program is also a windows service, so setting the App Sgne to allow 32 bit applications as suggested by others is also not the solution. Done building target "GenerateSerializationAssemblies" in project "xyz. MsBuild does automatically add all direct assembly references to SGen as well to allow SGen to create the serialization code for types which have base classes in other assemblies.

I could have patched.

If you do not include lastErrorTextwe will ask you for it anyway, so why not include it now? Take a look at the section where he uses sgen as a post build:. This fixed the problem. Friday, September 28, 1: Email is not required, but it must be valid if gsen.

This will disable the generation of the projectName. There you will get:. Asked 9 years, 9 months ago.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий